What are these?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Howie's Lawn Care, Jul 17, 2005.

  1. Howie's Lawn Care

    Howie's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 512

    I was looking at the Hustler price list and seen these listed as accesories for the Walk-Behinds. What are they and what do they do? Thanks.

    Kit 18 x 10.50 4P SC Turf 323287K $264
    Kit 18 x 11 4P SC Knobby 323295K $270
  2. Bulletproof

    Bulletproof LawnSite Member
    Messages: 155

    Judging by the "4 pc" and the sizes listed, along with the "knobby" and "turf" I'd say you're looking at replacement tires...
  3. centrallawnmaintenance

    centrallawnmaintenance LawnSite Member
    Messages: 6

    I would agree and the 4p probably means 4ply. That means these are tire replacements.

Share This Page