1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What are you buying for the new year?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thartz, Jan 30, 2004.

1. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

Decided to buy a Walker.Any of you guys ready to spend your tax refund yet?:D

2. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Ha! tax refund! I owe $387 this year!!!

3. ManleyLawn

ManleyLawn LawnSite Member

20' enclosed, another 48" w/b, another PB-750 and some other odds and ends... not all from the man though...

4. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

16 ft. Enclosed trailer, maybe a 14ft. dump trailer

5. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

shotgun for some of those ...pesky(read stupid) employees

6. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

2 wheel velke for this coming season.

7. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Tax refund? Well that was spent last april after we got our 2002 tax refund. I never am able to put that darn thing in the bank! Oh well.
    I already purchased a 36" walk behind and am looking for a good deal on a 7*14 or 16 enclosed. probably wont buy till mid season though. seems like the enclosed trailers are a better price at that time.

8. BB36

BB36 LawnSite Member

I plan on purchasing a side entry ramp gate and a spring loaded assist for raising and lowering the rear ramp gate. Maybe another echo blower; otherwise i think i'm ready for the up coming season.

9. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

I'm looking at a new trailer 16 x 7 landscape trailer. Depending on how things pan out an Iseki out front 72'' 32HP enclosed cabin with top mount air-con. I'll see about the Iseki. Gota get some municipal tenders signed first. It's looking good though.