Got 0% Financing for 48 mos. Paying $430/mo. after trading in the previous pickup. This Thanksgiving will be 24 mos. Its a chevy 25HD short bed, ext. cab LS(?). Basically cloth bench seats, a/c, power locks/windows, and no other real bells and whistles. Its an 8.1L V8 with allison trans. Averaging 25k per year on it. I hope I can have less than 100k on it, paid off, and trade in for another in 2 years. Will think about diesel 3500 next time.
2) Mack Vision roll off trucks, 1) 04, 1-05, $1,873.00 ea for 6 years, 10% down.
1) 6500 series Chevy 208" wheelbase, 9 liter Duramax/9 speed Allison tranny, roll off. $1,254.00 per month through GM track lease. Pay a dollar in 5 years and we own it.
1) 5500 series 03 Chevy Dmax/allison roll off. $896.00 per month, through GM track lease, pay a buck at lease end, we own it.
1) Chevy 04 4500 crew cab, Dmax/allison rol off truck. $953.00 per month, pay a buck in 5 years, we own it.
2) Chevy 3500 Dmax/Allison 4x4 pick ups. 1, 04, 1-05. Pay between 585 and 605 per month for each of them 0% finance.
Track lease is the way to go because you take all depreciation immediately as the terms are called a lease. Keeps more money in our pockets.