Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At close to my 67th trip around the sun I’m thankful for my good health, a good horse, a couple of good dogs and the ability to live a lifestyle which most cannot dream to live.

I have the greatest of friends I consider family, which some of you are part of.

This year has been one of many hardships and losses but the circle of life is real.

I care deeply for all of you and am proud to be a part of this forum.

So that’s what I’m thankful for, let’er buck!!!

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
I am thankful for my wife, and God's divine providence. I am thankful that I have learned the virtue of contentment. I am thankful for everything positive in my life, and thankful when negative circumstances teach me resilience, grit, fortitude, and perseverance.

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
Some of you may or may not know, but back in March we lost our 6 month old Grandson Colt. 😥
I am thankful for the 6 months we did have him. We got to bring him to Florida last winter and he enjoyed the Sun, warmth, the pool and holding a Gecko 🥰
I am thankful for my Wife, Daughter and 8 year old Grandson. I'm 60 now, thankful that I still have both my Parents and my Mother in law.
Yes I actually enjoy my MIL.
I am thankful that Nancy Pelosi will no longer be Speaker of the House.
Been a rough year but we all persevere. Thankful the Lord has kept me around this long.
Got a roof over our head, and a 22 lb Turkey cooking as we speak. Will have a house full in about 6 hrs.

·
Registered
10,139 Posts
The health of my family and myself. We’ve all got issues but we (for the most part) are still here. My mother is still here at 88 father close to that. My wife lost her mother Christmas morning 6 years ago from ovarian cancer. She was an RN but hated to go to the doctor so she didn’t. Supposedly a pap would have caught it early.

·
Registered
15,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I bet you were a busy busy man these last few days, with lots of other peoples glassware in your fridge?

Pies and Cakes and BBQ?
Been busy, yep. No BBQ though.

Ditchtender brought me a traditional turkey supper.

Friends from Paso Robles brought me a home grown punkin pie.

Sis dropped off handmade fudge and a guy who walks his dog by the place every day gave me some brownies his wife Avis made.

I like the name Avis, I loved a woman named Avis many moons ago.

·
Super Moderator
4,331 Posts
Been busy, yep. No BBQ though.

Ditchtender brought me a traditional turkey supper.

Friends from Paso Robles brought me a home grown punkin pie.

Sis dropped off handmade fudge and a guy who walks his dog by the place every day gave me some brownies his wife Avis made.

I like the name Avis, I loved a woman named Avis many moons ago.
life is good.

,and you've got brownies, from an Avis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts