1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What battery for 2006 M60 tank?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Jasonn B, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Jasonn B

Jasonn B LawnSite Member
    from USA

Anyone know what battery fits a 2006 M60 tank?

Sams club now has duracell sealed batterys with a crazy good warranty and I think they may be able to get this size. I just can't find what it is. THe terminal do look much smaller than a normal battery though.

2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Since they're gonna require a core swap anyway, why don't you just take yours in and match it up for overall size, CCA's, and teminal locations? That's be easiest IMO.

3. Jasonn B

Jasonn B LawnSite Member
    from USA

Good point, I just wanted to know the group size, etc, and any other info on the stock battery as I can't find it anywhere or on the old one.

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

5. Jasonn B

Jasonn B LawnSite Member
    from USA

It shows part # 00012032 (12v 225cca 30 min) , but my stock battery was cca 260, ca 320

6. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

My money says it's a "U1L" group size.

If you need the terminal position reversed, "U1R"

Q

7. Jasonn B

Jasonn B LawnSite Member
    from USA

You are right! I went to Sams club and got a Duracell. They had U1R and EU1R. The E one had more cranking amps so I went with that. $29.99! CCA 275 CA 335. I buy all my batteries there now. 6 month free replacement.