Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all..long time lurker 1st time poster
Just picked up an eb7001.. WOW, what a monster..
Echo rep was in the store with his blower demo tube.
It's a clear pvc pipe about 8 ft. tall and they insert a foam ball in and hook a blower to it. The pb650/750 were identical, ball floated about a foot from the top. hooked up the Redmax and blew the ball out the tube.. the Echo rep was shocked.. :D

Quick question..
What is everyone using for a blower rack for an eb7001 on an open trailer ?

TrimmerTrap & JungleJims has one. Whiwch is preferred and do they require an adapter like they need for a pb650/750..

Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have the Green Touch rack for my EB7001 with the Redmax adapter part they make. It's not ideal, but it has worked well for me this season. It holds the blower securely. Its hard to get to the lock when the blower is in place so I expoxied a key onto a stick that's about 10" long. That helps, but its still a pain so I leave it unlocked most of the time.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I also use the GridIron..... I like the modular construction... I can add/move components as I wish....... It IS a little pricey, but also well made and thought out...... Can easily be locked, but locks are not necessary to attach the equipment to the rack..... my redmax is on/off in about 2 seconds..... same for the trimmer.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.