1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

What color trucks and trailers with this logo?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by DreamlandLandscaping, Dec 22, 2010.

1. DreamlandLandscaping

DreamlandLandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey guys, my logo is forest green or maybe a little lighter and lime green and I was wondering what color trucks would look best. White, Black, or What?

Thanks,
    Chris

2. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

White, imo.

3. AA+ landscaping

AA+ landscaping LawnSite Member

I did black and it really looks good. IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

4. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Fanatic

I'd say black, white or silver. I have also seen maroon or dark red work well with this logo color.

5. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I remember someone posting on another thread how he sees white trucks for almost every lawn care truck in his area. Once he mentioned that, I thought about it and as I thought about it, I do see tons of white trucks being run for lawn care purposes.

I'd have to actually see a picture of the logo but I think that red would look pretty good for trucks. Maybe green trailers?

6. Coastal Lawn Maintenance

Coastal Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

It the same here out of the smaller company I run black and another company run yellow but most are white
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

My logo is lime green and normal green on a black enclosed and it couldn't have looked better with anyother color! So i vote BLACK!!!