1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

What did you spend on parts?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Mar 4, 2006.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I always end the season with a complete up and down on my mowers and equipment and change fluids and pet em away in late November. At that time I make a list of every part, belt, filter that I need for next season. Now is the time for ordering all that stuff.
    We are all a little different in the way we are set up but I am talking parts for mowers, trimmers, blowers, dethatchers, not including vehicle or trailer. This is a little reminder to some of the guys that don't always think about covering all your costs. I have 3 mowers a Toro 62" Z a Walker 26EFI MT and a Toro 44 hydro Wb. My parts and repair costs for last year rounded was about 600.00. What do you have and how much did it cost you?

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I have a toro 52'' wb, Scag tiger cub Z, JohnDeere 188 tractor, then trimmers blowers and my parts were $547.00

wayne

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

My equipment is below. I spent about nothing on repairs. Regular maintenance was a couple of hundred bucks.

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

$9503.85 for everything. One mower alone was 1908.82 for a new tranny (Toro Groundsmaster 325D 4wd).