What do I get?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Other Guy, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Other Guy

Other Guy LawnSite Member

Just got a turf tiger and 36 vride 2. I love the exmark dealer and have a great great great relationship ship with them and I buys my supplies there also but I specifically wanted those 2 mowers. Now for the third mower it’s between a 52 vride or exmark 52 radius x with a bagger. I live in northern Ohio. Oh and I just switched from hustler and had a 54 fast trak a few years ago and liked the smaller ztr with catcher a lot. Biggest reason for a third mower is for efficiency and weight and rutting on ppls yards and cut quality. Do I stay all one brand or will It benefit to buy a mower from the best dealer around and also have a different style deck to help in different applications? Also I have not had more than 10 ish hours on a stander so I really didn’t see the “better production on smaller yards” aspect of it. I used my fast trak on most of my residentials and thought it worked fine??? Any thoughts or advice would be awesome. Thanks

2. Other Guy

Btw radius and v ride are basically the same weight.
    Also I only need to bag for cleanups and would like to not bag other than cleanups but heavy spring growth it would seem easier to just bag rather than triple cutting and blowing out the yards as I had to do with my fast trak and super z.
    Thought about just getting bagger for the turf tiger but it’s just to heavy in early spring and in fall for the wet yards.

3. Cajunjosh

Cajunjosh LawnSite Member

If you don’t mind saying what did you pay for the Vride and did your dealer go with the current SCAG promo. Did you get the 15 or 19hp engine?

4. Other Guy

$6700 plus tax and title and tags lol came to about $7500 all said and done

5. Other Guy

6. Cajunjosh

Cajunjosh LawnSite Member

I’m sorry to hijack your thread but you should post some pics of that VRide Thumbs Up They are quite scarce around here right now but I’m also debating one.

7. Other Guy

I’ll be picking it up later in the week. I’ll post em when I get em