Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what you guys are charging for deep root feeding. Also what pressure are u using ? Do you do all the trees on the property or just the ones looking like they need a shot? How do u go about pricing out a job? thanks for the help

pet e

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
It all depends. Large trees use more fert than small trees. Shrubs don't use much. Get a bag of Arbor Green. Read directions for what is needed. Figure your time, overhead, etc., then you'll have your price.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you treat everything or just the ones looking like they are hurting?

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Emerscape said:
Feed any and all ornamentals that are not junk, charge per foot of dripline with a minumum of say $75.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks scott... oh and thanks for letting me borrow ur feeder.. any time u need help with something even if its hauling material ill definetly be glad to give u a hand... i need to start using my dumptruck more before the Woodlands tries to tow it..... gonna go see karen at lesco tomorrow

also if u need to borrow my sprayer your always more than welcome too.. might be a pan to get on ur truck but we can figure it out

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Emerscape said:
I treat everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.