Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of you have any experience with the Bobcat Ztr's. My cousin just bought one, 60" with the 18 hp Briggs Vanguard. Your feedback is appreciated.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Bobcat is made by Textron, makers of Ransomes, Jacobsoen, Steiner, Ryan, Bunton etc...Plenty of folks on this site use them and like them. This particular unit sounds a bit underpowered with a 60" deck 18hp combo. Most commercial ZTR's have at least a 23 hp or bigger for that size deck. I'm not to keen on Briggs motors for commercial mowers. I prefer Honda or Kohler or Kawasaki. Tell him good luck.

·
Registered
112 Posts
hartlawnmain:

We run a Bob-Cat-ZT125 with the integrated grass collection system. Its a 48" deck and the 25hp Kohler V-twin. This will be its 3rd season. Its a great machine, built very well no problems at all with the mower. Cuts wet or dry, deep deck and a good strip without a kit. Your cousin will not be disappointed with the excetion of maybe the Briggs engine and only 18hp.

·
Registered
901 Posts
:blob3: i own 7 bobcat machines, i of which is a 54", with a 25 kohler, besides just replacing the engine at 3500 hours the machine was flawless, i change the belts annually and just keep up with normal maintenence, great cut by the way. good luck i think you'll like them. tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.