what do you call this bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Amco Landscaping, Oct 18, 2006.

  1. Amco Landscaping

    Amco Landscaping LawnSite Member
    Messages: 80

    what is the bagger system called that looks like a garbage can on the front of a walk behind mower. I have only seen it once or twice before. It has a hose to a rubbermaid garbage can on the deck

  2. Billz

    Billz LawnSite Member
    Messages: 181

    Trac Vac...I have one on my Toro wb.

Share This Page