• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

What do you charge for power washing?

mowmasteruk

LawnSite Member
How much can you charge for power washing driveways, patios, etc. in your area? Do you charge by the hour or by the square foot? Are North Star pressure washers any good - they are sold in our country by Northern Tools which is a US company I think?

TURF DOCTOR

LawnSite Silver Member
Pricing depends on you and what your cost is,houses start at 200 and up,try water cannon for pw go with honda a belt drive.

tinman

LawnSite Bronze Member
about 170 - 200 for 1 story...................250 - 350 for 2 story & more for monster houses. As stated already , brick, vinyl, or wood siding makes a difference. Surface cleaning (driveways) takes a long time unless you have a surfaCE CLEANER . I try to figure $80 per hour & about $50 per on driveways since there is no climbing & nobody ever went for the prices I was giving on drives..... You need to figure set up times also....about 20 minutes to set out everything & 20 to wrap everything up