1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What do you drink?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by printer88, Aug 26, 2004.

1. printer88

printer88 LawnSite Member

I drink water alone all day long. Atleast 5 or 6 bottles.What do you guys drink to quench your thirst when you are sweating so bad your underwear is wringing wet!!!:blob2:

2. DALMlawn&landscaping

DALMlawn&landscaping LawnSite Member
    from TX

a lot more than 5 or 6 bottles of water

3. DALMlawn&landscaping

from TX

in a better reply, a huge fountain drink, coke, always is awesome at the end of the day, but all day i drink at least about 8 liters of water.

4. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Lots of water, a Gatorade (when I can find one of the only flavors I will drink, Riptide Rush, or Cascade Crash) when I want some minerals, and sometimes a Rockstar energy drink if I'm bogging down in the a.m....... Dang, I made myself thirsty..

5. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

I buy Gatorade powder from Costco, makes a lot of Gatorade, much cheaper than buying pre-made. Or if I'm lazy, just a lot of Virginia's finest tap water.

6. IMPACT

IMPACT LawnSite Member

About one gallon of H2O, and two or three Powerades. On landscape jobs, we take a 5 gal. cooler of Gatorade made from the powder mix.

7. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Hoolie, have you seen either of these flavors in the mix latelly? riptide rush and cascade crash? I don't like virtually any of the others they make and those two flavors are hard to find...I just wonder if they still sell them in a powder form.

8. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

POS 3 made by Advocare

9. DALMlawn&landscaping

from TX

advocare, thats some hardcore stuff, i use to take alot of that stuff, now i just spend my money on beer and food, has the same effect.

10. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

At Costco I usually see just the ol' lemon-lime flavor. But some of the supermarkets carry other flavors, but not nearly as large a canister. I'll have to see what else is out there.