• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

What do you guys do on rain days

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
Sling yards and yards of mulch. Just like I am going to do this morning. Is it rotten in Pewaukee today?

meets1

LawnSite Gold Member
Get estimates out, change oil, trim in the water, haul debris away from other jobs, maintain equipment, repair what has been neglected, maybe sleep an extra hour in the morning, anything you probably would not be doing when the sun is shining!

OP
LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc.

LawnSite Senior Member
Ed its still way wet but i have 60-70 acres that still need to be cut and 5 guys that want to work. Yea i might have them do some mulch but i will have to pay high prices for the mulch :( $18 a yd verse if i pre plan i pay $11

TNT LawnCare Inc.

LawnSite Bronze Member
There s a few yards today will mulch cause of the rain. Also so debri clean-ups. Maybe some hauling away of junk to the dump.

jt5019

LawnSite Bronze Member
get some extra sleep, take care of any running to the bank or store i may need to go to. Respond to calls for my fire dept that i normally couldn't do if i was working. Fix anything that is broken.