Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lesco has clearance prices on all of their handhelds. I see that they have a full 2yr commercial warranty on all of their equipment. I'm thinking about picking up a 27cc trimmer, edger, and a couple 750 blowers. Looks like the trimmers have a good bit more power than the FS80/85s that I've always run. Also the blowers look like the have a lot more power than the BR420 I've had for 7yrs. Besides the great price, the 4mix Stihl issues are adding to the decision.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I just got all new Kawasaki two-cycle equipment about a month ago.

So far I really like them; good power, lightweight, fuel efficient, no fuel leaks.

Using Amsoil Saber Professional at about 70:1,
they seem to like it, clean screens/no fouling.

750B blower rocks! much more power than Stihl BR420
(my previous blower).

Bob
Lehighlawnpros

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Lesco has clearance prices on all of their handhelds. I see that they have a full 2yr commercial warranty on all of their equipment. I'm thinking about picking up a 27cc trimmer, edger, and a couple 750 blowers. Looks like the trimmers have a good bit more power than the FS80/85s that I've always run. Also the blowers look like the have a lot more power than the BR420 I've had for 7yrs. Besides the great price, the 4mix Stihl issues are adding to the decision.
Its a 1 Year Warranty unless you plan to use it as a residential homeowner then its a 2 year!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Buy, Buy, Buy.........u won't regret it. I bought a trimmer and a KBR650 this spring, at first I didn't like the trimmer cuz I had exclusively run Echo. But after a full day with the Kawi I haven't touched my SRM230 since.:) My KBR650 kicks azz so I'd say you'll luv the 750!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.