Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
They are not made to slice bread with, but you can do it if you are really, really, careful. Where are you going with this?

·
Banned
2,331 Posts
Since NSCU hasn't been here yet, I'll say it..I know all...and see all.:D Where are you going with all these questions????

·
Registered
874 Posts
(some very good answers so far......some made my day) I know enough to rebuild any I've ever owned, worked on many, hope to keep learning more. (not spent much time on any Murrays, but all more or less the same in principle)

·
Registered
7 Posts
what do i know about lawn mowers. i have been in the business now for about 25+ years and have turned wrenches on them for has long. i have extensive 2 cycle experience has well. i have been to briggs factory school several times and kohler twice. i go to update schools on regular basis. i have attended several factory schools on kubota for the last 5 years. hope this answers your question. do i know alot yes. everything i learn more everyday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.