1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think of my new flyer?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Kkane97, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

What do you think? I am not printing with blue color but on blue paper

I cant offer fertilizer from an advertising standpoint but I can in person

I edited the graphic a bit, to show a decrease in the amount of thatch aswell

Untitled.jpg

2. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

Skip the soil test bro. Maybe offer 5 or 10 perc off.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Kkane97

I was thinking that, I thought that people would think that I am just going to raise my prices to cover the discount? Or should I do that anyways and let the customer feel like they are getting a deal?

4. Kkane97

I replaced the soil test and added a "clause" I guess you could call it to protect my from unmarked objects under the lawns, I have orange flags that I provide to everyone to use at their discretion but I will not be held responsible for damage to anything left unmarked.

What do you think now?

Untitled.jpg

5. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

not a very good offer, i would do something else for an offer, maybe a dollar amount if you can, or something else, 10% even 20% probably isn't appealing enough to make someone call you, who already didn't want their lawn aerated and over seeded.

6. Kkane97

So what would you think of as a good offer?

7. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

off topic here. you want people to send you money so you can buy equipment ?

8. Kkane97

Ya thats my sister she posted that everywhere and wanted me to put it on here to she made my facebook page and everything I thought I took that down when I left their house tonight
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

"overseeding" is not a "more of a benefit...." It is another task that may, or may not follow, aeration.

Your choice of words makes this confusing.

10. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Something to consider, do you have the rights to use that image? I have a similar one that I had to get the rights to BC technically it is stealing someone else's work
    Posted via Mobile Device