1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think of my postcards?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by wright5223, Mar 15, 2011.

1. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Here are my 5.5x8.5 postcards i'm getting out next week what do you think?

myers_Postcard_final.jpg

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

looks good

3. wright5223

Thx, Pan-it graphics did them

4. New2TheGreenIndustry

New2TheGreenIndustry LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Overall I think it looks really good. One thing I would have changed is the before me/after me. I would try to get away from advertiesing you as a person and try to sell a brand. Maybe a simple before & after would have worked. But other than that looks great.

5. Adeas Printing

Adeas Printing Sponsor

I think they look great. Good luck with your mailing campaign this season.

Have you heard of our innovative Band-It Stick-It Door Hangers? They are a cost effective way to keep your advertisement on the door where it belongs & customers can even bring the ad inside & place it on the refrigerator instead of throwing it in the drawer with your competitors ads.

We have great start up specials on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It® products and even offer free CUSTOM design services if you mention this forum post! (No hidden costs – talk to a live customer service rep – lots of Lawn & Landscaping designs to choose from as well as custom design services)

5,000 only $295 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    2,500 only $189 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    1,000 only $99
    FULL COLOR PRINTING & STICK-IT INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock

ALSO 9"x6" FULL COLOR POST CARDS (with Stick-It) mailed & postage included as low as $0.26 each.
    SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!

www.AdeasPrinting.com/door-hangers
    866 - 778-4254
    stickit@adeasprinting.com

6. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

Nice!!! Bob at plan-itgraphics.com does it again. You gotta admit his stuff is great.

I agree with New2TheGreen... why did you say "before me" and not us? I assume you work alone, but it just sounds odd I guess.

7. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

Your postcard looks good! I agree with the "before me" comments. Why two different phone numbers?

8. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I would just put before and after...not me or us.

9. RGM

RGM LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Baltimore Md

very nice post card

10. wright5223

why I put 2 numbers on there is because I want customers to reach me to cut back on phone tag