Lawn Care Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts
Keep the Price on the Flyer !! BUT add a disclaimer or something under it like " lawns up to 8,000 sq.Ft."

I beleive this young man stated he is not a PRO and is not trying to be one. He's just trying to make some extra cash. the only customers he would steal would be cheapo's , little old ladys and other undesirables who will not support a Pro LCO.

I remember someone who started out doing this and the education I received within a few months .... well let's just say I had a certificate in "scrubology". Most people can only learn this from experience..... so good luck Jason , work smarter not harder.

S ells only on price
C ash $ only
R uins market for everyone
U ndercuts anything
B elieves he's legit

Folks, cut the guy a break. He's going after a very narrow marketing approach. How quick we forget how we didn't have insurance and licenses when we had 15 accounts. You have spoken your concerns, offered suggestions. He knows where his liabilities are. Stop badgering him. He gets it. Flyer looks fine dude !

Originally posted by terry824
Folks, cut the guy a break. He's going after a very narrow marketing approach. How quick we forget how we didn't have insurance and licenses when we had 15 accounts. You have spoken your concerns, offered suggestions. He knows where his liabilities are. Stop badgering him. He gets it. Flyer looks fine dude !
I thought the purpose of this site was to educate the ignorant not encourage ignorance.

Should we not share our knowledge.
Be it harsh or not,
as long as it is truthful.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.