1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

what do you think of this little wonder

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowgli, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Mowgli

Mowgli LawnSite Member

2. T-N-T

T-N-T LawnSite Member

We have a 10 hp little wonder we blow off a few big lots and it works great tried others billygoat and etc. this one is built heavy but pushes easy love it

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

LOL he's talking about pole trimmers...

I got the Stihl fs-85r setup like that, it's just a weed-eater with an attachment they sell.

Matter of fact, that thing in the picture LOOKS an awful lot like a Stihl weed-eater.

4. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking the same thing. Not sure I would buy it. There are no dealers for them when you do a google search. Just ebay.

5. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a Red Max articulated trimmer. They build them for Little Wonder. Red Max also builds some 2-stroke engines for their edgers. That is a good buy if you have enough use for it.

6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Ok yeah I take it back, the Stihl has a solid white sticker on the back but so long you have an Fs-85, they sell the attachment separate for $200 and now with one tool you got both uses.

By the way, you can NOT use the attachment on an Fs-110 weed-eater because the 110 has a flex shaft whereas the Fs-85 has a solid shaft (yes I know both are straight, but one is flex INSIDE).