1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What do you wear on your feet?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Shopkeeper, Dec 14, 2006.

1. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Do you wear those with or without socks? :)

2. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

It really depends on the time of year. In the summertime i have a pair that are attached to my flip-flops! I'm looking for aeration gloves for the winter if anyone knows where to get them. They would be a great stocking stuffer!!

3. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

I wear Steel Toe Carolina Logger boots in the summer. In the winter i wear the same but I wear a thick Carhartt boot sock with em .

4. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Vans skateboarding shoes....

5. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

8 years ago I rolled over an ankle and fractured it so I now wear 8" high steel toed Red Wing boots. The taller boots give a little better support.

6. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Danner Lo Pro
    Water proof, light and last forever. I have a pair that has to have at least a thousand miles on them and still water proof.

7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I wear water proof boats from Wal-mart. $39.99 and they will last all season.

8. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

9. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

running sneakers

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Timberland Pro steel toed work boots for landscaping. Rugged and comfortable. Would work w/o steel toed boots, I alway need that extra protection.
    Vans skate shoes for everything else.