Lawn Care Forum banner

What does a new co. do, to sign jobs?

963 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mrusk 
#1 ·
As most of you know i am 19 years old and have my own business. This is my first year i am really advertising and doing this more than just part time. My question is, how do i sign jobs? How do i convince customers that a 19 year old has the experience do build their patio or retaining wall? I know what i am doing. I have several years expereince. I've always worked for other people so i never took pictures of the walls or patios i've built.

I belive the first step to sign jobs is to show up when i say i will and be dressed in a nice company polo shirt. To convince people that i can handle the job i plan on explaining to them on what i do differently compared to other company and how other co. cut corners which leads to sinking pavers and leaning walls. I plan on explaining to the customer the important of power bases and backfill.

Is their anything else i can do? I am planning on doing a pretty big marketing plan so i know i will be getting calls.

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.