1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What Does It Take?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Mid Rivers, May 1, 2002.

1. Mid Rivers

Mid Rivers LawnSite Member

I put an add in the used section and realized I wanted to change the price. I have emailed the "administrator" twice asking to change the price (since I can not do this) and it hasn't changed and I have not got a reply. Live and learn, probably won't put another add on the web-site!

2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

how long between the time you email and posted?

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Former Moderator

If you e-mail me the new price that you would like it to be, I will update it for you.

It's 7:00AM right now. Not sure if we are working today as it is raining hard. If we do, I will be back by 5:00PM, and have it fixed for you.

4. 1MajorTom

Ok, all taken care of now. :)

5. Russo

Russo LawnSite Senior Member

All this voice raising from a complete spammer who posts things for sale and then posts that it's for sale in other forums. Then you keep bringing to the top yourself. Show a little respect. You disrespect the moderators by doing what you do, and then you get nasty on top of it.

Majortom, you're very patient person and a better man than I. This would be banned-sville in my book.

6. 1MajorTom

Thanks Landscraper. It's easy to be patient on the net. It's real life I have to work on. ;)
    But let me let you in on a little secret. I'm not a man. I'm the sweeter gender. :laugh:

7. Russo

Russo LawnSite Senior Member

WHOOOOOOPS!

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I have not been receiving email sent through LawnSite.com email form. I just realized I have a seperate server for my email and email sent to support@lawnsite.com within the site software has to be downloaded directly from LawnSite.com server. When email is sent directly to support@lawnsite.com (or, anything@lawnsite.com) it is downloaded from the mail.thinkhost.com server.

So, if you want to contact me... just follow a direct link.. support@lawnsite.com or the email link in the header under the ad banner.