Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Someday, someone is going to write the truth about being an entrepreneur. It isn't something you learn, and it certainly isn't primarily about making money. Entrepreneurs are obsessed with freedom. We're obsessed by a vision, an idea, and we're pathologically optimistic"
Anita Roddick
The Body Shop

What drives you????

·
Registered
932 Posts
To keep it simple, the thought of me making more money the harder and smarter I work. I would much rather be making myself more profit, than someone else more profit for my hard work. It is about the only place where you can directly get back from what you put in, as far as a business aspect. To stand back and look at what you yourself have accomplished is one of the best feelings in the world. :D

What drives me to keep working period is simple, my two helpers and my wife :blob1:

Look at those guys working already, and they're just 1!

Standing Toddler Sharing Child Fun

·
Registered
607 Posts
My 1 yr old Jessica Lynn

·
Banned
920 Posts
I'd like to claim this as my own but it's what a friend of mine says when ask this question. It apples to me as well so I'm using it.

"My wifes not exactly the wind beneath my sails shes more like the fire under my azz" LOL

Family responsibility's is what keeps me going. Other people depending on me has done more to motivate me than any thing else ever did when I was single. That and I need about $150.00 a week just for dog food or the dogs will eat me. LOL

·
Registered
620 Posts
I like meeting all the different people I do proposals for and work for. I like seeing my employees provide for their families, and knowing I have a hand in it. I like putting all the components of a detailed install together. I like exceeding my client's expectations. I like being able to work for who I want to. I love what I do.

That is what drives me every day in this business. Rarely do I dread getting out of bed in the morning.

Peace,

Rex

·
Registered
799 Posts
Freedom from the time clock I would say I had a job for almost fifteen years where I ran a cnc drill a heck of a lot easier than lco. I would rather do this any day of the week. I don't think it is something you learn it is bred in you from birth I've all ways wanted to work for myself

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.