What eles do I need??

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by michindi, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. michindi

    michindi LawnSite Member
    Messages: 98

    Hey guys I have been in the business for about 2 months now. What eles do I need if anything to keep going. I have my business license, insurance, registered the name with the state and now I am an S corp.. I live in florida is there anything eles I need to get done?
  2. J Hisch

    J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 952

    nothing but customers.....Tax ID number.... Equipment
  3. MudslinginFX4

    MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,170

    Sounds like you've taken all the correct steps... now go make some money and have a little fun (if thats what you call if).
  4. Johnny

    Johnny LawnSite Member
    Messages: 101

    Spend a couple bucks on printing. Business cards, letterhead, envelopes, etc. Get a lot of business cards, always have them with you, and make sure everyone gets one.
  5. michindi

    michindi LawnSite Member
    Messages: 98

    Thats good to know. I already have the equitment. I bought somebodys equitment and customers.
  6. Team Gopher

    Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -
    Messages: 4,040

    Hi Michindi,

    How about buy the book "The E-Myth' and learn how to make your business grow larger than you could ever dream :)

Share This Page