1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What Gives?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by bob, Jun 25, 2003.

1. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

My post count went from approx. 3060 down to 2647. I lost 413 post counts. I remember a few months ago when I hit my 3000th post. I've e-mailed the administrator four times, but nothings been done. I'm not the only one that this has happened to.

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

I guess they are just testing to see if we really mean it when we say we don't care about the post counts ROFL

3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I and a few others lost about 700 about a year ago. Now, it's your turn. lol

4. bob

from DE

I lost a couple of hundred post one other time and Chuck corrected it right away.

5. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Bob, your post count was raised by 413.

6. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL I wish I had known that would be done when they were lost! Problem is the Post Count doesn't really matter so I couldn't have reported how many were lost. I just know one day I was a bunch over a thousand, and then another day it was back down to the low 900's. Didn't think to complain to admin.

7. bob

from DE

Thanks Chuck. I appreciate this very much!

8. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Y'all really have so much unused time in your lives that you manage to be concerned about the number of postings you do/don't have!

I know it's an interesting little factoid, but get a life!

9. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

You mean sorta like taken the time to post a negative post about something that doesn't matter to you?
    I think some times people are just looking for some one else to dish. I wonder why? I don't want to offend you but your post just seems more unnecessary than the post you are bashing. Why do you care? Really if you have a good reason please tell us what it is. Maybe I am missing something.:confused:

10. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Bob,

I wasn't ignoring your request. I could have raised your post count, but I was just trying to figure out the problem so it doesn't happen again.