• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

what grade/percent slope do you think this is

justanotherlawnguy

LawnSite Bronze Member
Man thats steep!!!!!!!!!!Nice pics though

Nothing like that around here. I would guess 35-40% grade...

twj721

LawnSite Senior Member
I have one that is about like that bit at the bottom is a major US Hwy have no where to run in case we get in trouble have had to get my wife to remove the seat from my bottom a couple of times not scared of the hill but sure have respect for it .Sorta like when I was a gasoline tanker transport driver you load 9200 gals of gas loved hauling it was not scared of it but had the highest respect for it

OP
smcunningham

smcunningham

LawnSite Senior Member
yeah she's pressurized......I say she because she takes care of me on the steep ones so the 21 stays on the trailer....:cool2:

Scag48

LawnSite Fanatic
I'd say between 35-40 degrees. Pretty steep but the 52" looks like it holds the slope pretty well. I wouldn't be up there with a 36", that's for sure.

tacoma200

LawnSite Fanatic
I would guess 35% but pictures can be misleading. Some of the pictures look steeper depending on the angle. I wouldn't try it but I bet my tiger would mow that horizontally. Cut at a bit of an angle and I'm sure a tt would do it. Dry of course.