1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

What Happened In 2012 That Lead Me Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by J.T.RLawnCare, Mar 11, 2012.

1. J.T.RLawnCare

J.T.RLawnCare LawnSite Member

So I decided this would kinda be my story and plan, I am young (19) and found out fast working for someone else you will never make the money you want. In high school I knew I didn’t want to go to college right away so I decided to start in the green industry and see where it goes. Starting with grass cutting and working on up from there, so far Google earth has turned into a great tool, its crazy how many nice homes are in this area all of them will be getting a green flyer from me this next year and I shall grow my empire! Next few months pay all bills save up lots of money and acquire the following list and whatever else my other half wants , trailer, riding mower, self-propelled mower, echo trimmers and blowers, Honda pressure washer, lawn tools, shirts, 45+ accounts and make a nice gas efficient truck all up to date on maintenance so far I have, 2000 dodge ram 1500 5.9, mower non-self-propelled, trimmer, blower, trash bags 3 accounts 1000 flyers left, and a nice smile on my face with tons of hope that it works out, I did it last year with someone and really loved it, what can ya do. :rolleyes:

2. Deputy_Swan

Deputy_Swan LawnSite Member

good luck man.