I did a Landscape job last week. Backyard around the pool in place of an established lawn. So I killed the grass and then used a sod cutter to take it up. I hit one sprinkler head but it was no big deal I replaced it. I normally will ask a customer to demonstrate the irrigation system before doing any major work but this time they were out of town and I couldn't get to the controller. So today I get a call that things are all screwed up. When any station is on, the station(6) were the landscaping is comes on too. Long story short I have figured out what the problem is but it has nothing to do with putting in a few plants. They've got zones supplied by multiple valves. Some idiot job and it damn sure was already there before my crew. I shaking my head on this one.