• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

What iron are you using

RigglePLC

LawnSite Fanatic
What about this one?

It is a bit costly-- about 50 cents to 2 dollars per thousand sqft--depending on the rate.

This one is about a dollar per thousand.

This iron chelate is even more.

Worse yet--the iron solutions often stain concrete.

I calculated this one at 1.78 per thousand sqft.

Last edited:

Yatt

LawnSite Senior Member
There is iron in the 33-0-5 100%Rxn with 2% Fe in my go to fertilizer. I like this a lot. Spreads like a dream and not dusty.

The Green One

LawnSite Member
LESCO 12-0-0 Thumbs Up
TreesToo,

I used to get their 55 gal drums. When it was Lesco, would have the rep place the clear plastic drum next to the truck, suction line from the Hypro D-30 in the drum AND pump into my 100 gallon tank. Take home and Pump back into the Drum. Their product was VERY good. It became easier to make my own, since I used a lot of product.

Ghopper3345

LawnSite Member
TreesToo,

I used to get their 55 gal drums. When it was Lesco, would have the rep place the clear plastic drum next to the truck, suction line from the Hypro D-30 in the drum AND pump into my 100 gallon tank. Take home and Pump back into the Drum. Their product was VERY good. It became easier to make my own, since I used a lot of product.
Yea we buy it in 250gal totes very easy