1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What is it worth?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Sunset Lawn Care, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Sunset Lawn Care

Sunset Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I need some help pricing a used mower. I would appreciate any input. It is a 2004 Hustler Z 60"/23H.P. Only has 80 hours of light commercial use. The dealer did the 2005 deck mod and I added fusion blades and a quickchute. I know that the region will play into this and other factors but what do you think it is worth?

Hunter @ Sunset Lawn Care

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

They can be bought new for $6,999.00 in most cases.....
    I am thinking $4,500.00 to $5,000.00 would be reasonable.

Pj

3. D and H Seasonal Services

D and H Seasonal Services LawnSite Member
    from SE, Pa

Hey Pj,

How about the pricing for my 2006 Super Z 66" 28hp/efi with Bac-Vac system and 40 hours on it? My guess is that you remember me Pj. I wrote to you about some problems with the super z I purchaced just recently. It has been sitting in my back yard for the past several weeks , I still think Hustler or my dealer should offer to buy it back. I can be e-mailed at Bluerangersedge@msn.com if you so desire.

Stephen

4. Sunset Lawn Care

Sunset Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Thanks for the information PJ. I have it currently priced at $5900 or best offer. To the top for discussion.

Hunter.

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I just e-mailed you.