What is it?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tacoma200, May 15, 2007.

  1. tacoma200

    tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,426

    They are taking some strange trade in's at one of my dealers. Not sure what it is.

    rick 008002.jpg
  2. KS_Grasscutter

    KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,335

    I know this one for sure.... its gotta be a mower of some sort?
  3. Mark13

    Mark13 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 178

    might be like an old gravely or yazoo/kees thing.
  4. Runner

    Runner LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 13,497

    It is a Yazoo. 70's to early 80's vintage.
  5. 02DURAMAX

    02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,801

    I'm ganna go trade my stander for that......
  6. Envy Lawn Service

    Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 11,062

    Yazoo...... from way back in the day....
  7. rodfather

    rodfather LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 9,501

    looks like a perfect boat anchor to me :laugh:
  8. Sandgropher

    Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 903

    You would think your dealer would at least cleaned it up a bit. :rolleyes:
  9. Budget

    Budget LawnSite Senior Member
    from Pa.
    Messages: 368

    Any idea how much they asking for it?
  10. ranger100

    ranger100 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 14

    Yep Yazoo. I had one in the mid 80's and that one looks a bit older than the one I had. It would cut some grass, but if you put that single wheel in the back in a hole, it would fuse your spine together! OUCH!

Share This Page