What is more professional.

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Quick background I work solo usually don't need help at all. Well now I'm starting flyers for the season and I will have 3 helpers putting them out. I usually have a company shirt on when I work. For the helpers I don't have any. They are on order wont be in for a while. So which is more professional either get some cheap ts and do my logo same as normal shirts my self with an iron on transfer or just let them have a nice polo on?

Lefet

LawnSite Bronze Member
Definitely the polo. And I'd make sure they either knew a little about the biz or I was nearby enough to answer questions, give estimates. You'd be surprised at who DOES see you and how many opportunities you'll get.
I love those one to one's!

OP
B

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Jason
I have trifolds that will be inserted into door seems. I normally do doorhangers but this is a test to see it I get more roi.

Lefet
I plan to be onsite. The plan is the three of them going door to door. I will be present in the truck so they don't have to carry a large number of flyers on them. I can stop and talk to any people or give an estimate on the spot. Also any time there is a large space in between houses or streets they just get in. So I hope this will help cover more ground quicker and I will be there to supervise also I think this adds a layer of saftey. With people driving even tho its in a residential area a truck with flasher will get the drivers attention so hopefuly they slow down.

Gilmore.Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
I would go with a nice polo in the same colors as your business... then nice jeans and that would be as much as you need for a landscaper. Make sure your guys are presentable too, clean shaven and such, and tattoos covered. Simple but it will so a long way.

Good time to give your truck a good wash and sparkle too. Clean any junk out of the bed.

I would definitely make sure they know a little about the business. even just years in business, list of services should be all you need.

OP
B

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks guys polos it is. I'm hoping with 3 guys 2.5k flyers should only take 2 days. plus this time I have a special incintive program. Instaed of hourly pay they are paid per piece so they have reason not to walk tooo slow.