What is my Exmark worth?

landscaper22

LawnSite Silver Member
Yeah, I really hate to ask this question on here, but I want to be fair when I sell. I have a 2003 Exmark Lazer Z HP with 1400 and something hours on it. I got it new. It is in good condition and runs well. I am having some patch work done on the deck now, and it will be ready to sale. I see some with more hours and that look worse on e-bay for $2700-2900 or more. That seems a little steep, but I was just wondering what to ask for it being fair???? Any input is appreciated.

Jimslawncareservice

LawnSite Platinum Member
Patch work? What kind? Pics? I had an 03 with double bagger and mulch kit I sold in 08. 1400 hours,I got 3500 for it. It was in pretty much perfect condition.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
L

landscaper22

LawnSite Silver Member
Just a couple of holes in the deck. I actually had new baffles welded on deck maybe over a year ago, and they were better than factory. The deck has some time on it lol, but I wasn't going to pay that money for a new one. The deck still functions. I may post some pics of it when I get a chance. I wouldn't say mine was perfect, but nothing is really wrong other than normal wear.

Hughes Landscaping

LawnSite Member
Post some pics of it if you can. I was actually looking at purchasing a ZTR and have been watching Craigslist for the past few weeks. Where are you located?

OP
L

landscaper22

LawnSite Silver Member
48", yeah it almost looked like a rock went through it or something, just a small area, and then one spot around where the deck is welded. I don't know, there is a lot of sand around here I guess. I try to avoid it if at all possible. lol