What is that thing?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by logan, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. logan

    logan LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL
    Messages: 315

    I saw a mower today that looked like a go-cart. It was blue and low to the ground. It had body work that looked like a car. You couldn't see the rear wheels and there was a bar right near where our control bars are on a normal Z, but this bar was solid. Anyone ever seen one of those? They look cheap but it gave a decent looking cut. I was just wondering.
  2. Team Gopher

    Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -
    Messages: 4,040

    Hi Logan,

    Bring your camera with you and next time you see it, take a pic and post it :)
  3. Rick Jones

    Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY
    Messages: 427

    Sounds like a Dixon ZTR to me. Saw one today myself. It's a homeowner machine.
  4. DLS1

    DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,619

    There are a few around here. The are Dixon ztr for homeowner. They are cheaply made with blue plastic but I guess is okay for homeowner.
  5. 44toy

    44toy LawnSite Member
    Messages: 90

    Iwould say some form of dixon, I bought one for a garage toy, took (stamped) deck trashed it and spent some coin on it, but wasnt even very good for that.

Share This Page