Lawn Care Forum banner

What is the best backpack blower?

3K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  rodfather 
#1 ·
I run 2 echos, but was looking to upgrade one. Give me your best advice

#10 ·
RedMax...RedMax... I run 2 of them, EBZ4800 & EBZ8000. I just bought the new EBZ8000 yesterday and used all day today. Leaves and debris don't stand a chance to this beast. The EBZ4800 is quiet (65db) and powerful. Both blowers a have the dependable and fuel efficiant Strato Charged engines.

#15 ·
bkdlawnCo said:
you can't go wrong with the br600's from stihl...super quiet and reliable... mine sat all winter with gas in it...(because i'm a moron) and it started up in 1 pull and still starts on one pull...and it's amazing how much power it has
Most 2-cycle oils have a fuel stabilizer in them, so its no big deal. I'd have to say probably the Shindaiwa 8510. From what I have read it is almost as good as small push blower.

#19 ·
RedMax Man said:
RedMax...RedMax... I run 2 of them, EBZ4800 & EBZ8000. I just bought the new EBZ8000 yesterday and used all day today. Leaves and debris don't stand a chance to this beast. The EBZ4800 is quiet (65db) and powerful. Both blowers a have the dependable and fuel efficiant Strato Charged engines.
i have the ebz8000 and nuthign stands a chnace against this animal. prob the single best investment that i made for around $500 bucks.

Redmax man. You have a ebz4800. Do you use that in the regular mowing season. I use the ebz8000 all year round but it is way too much overkill. How do you like the ebz4800 and is it a great blower for reg mowing, enough power. I have echo pb-410 and it is getting old, i wanna retire it for good.

Either a eb7001 or a ebz4800 for regular mowing? Which would you guys get, considering you would already have a ebz8000 for leaves and heavy debris. Thanks LawnInOrder

#22 ·
Just Mow said:
I have two BR600 units and like them. Very light and powerful and I am amazed at how easy they start.
RIGHT ON! I second that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.