Lawn Care Forum banner

What is the best leaf blower on the market today?

4488 Views 29 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  JLLawncare
?

Thank you :rolleyes:
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
If you have the money Red Max is the most powerful and haven't heard any complaints about them yet. I'm sure there are a couple of people out there that have their stories about them. I also like Stihl (quite a few complaints though), Husky (no complaints), Kawasaki (no complaints), Echo (lots of complaints). You may want to do a search on blowers. I'm sure you'll find a lot of info. on them here. Heck, I used a Homelite backpack blower for almost 6 years 'til it finally quit on me this season. Not bad for a $99 buy. I know a lot of guys consider that scab equipment, but you have to do what's in your budget. I use a Stihl now, but miss my old Homelite now and again.
Was at my dealer this morning.

The Echo 750 blows more air than the Redmax 7001. I didn't have much of a chance to talk to the mechanics about it.

Didn't want to take up to much of their time seeing how I got taken care of very well for the reason I went..........:D
wheel blower Little Wonder is tops..
Yeup little wonder.
redmax has done me fine. love em
Shindiawa EB 650...........Great Blower.........Not sure about "best"
I've used Stihl, Echo, Shin, and a few more, my new Redmax smokes them all. 7001 Baby!! Light, comfy, and power power power.
The Red Max EB7001 blows more than the Echo 650, not by much but it does blow more. It is also a full 3 lbs lighter weight with a much much larger air filter. 3 lbs adds up in the coarse of a day. Red Max builds the Schindiawa 650 moldel, good unit. Do yourself a favor and ask a dealer to gas up a Red Max and demo it.
Sorry I'm guna get a little off topic here.

Whats the deal with Redmax and Shiny both making pretty much the same machines?
Does any one know the story here?

Shiny owns redmax? or Vise-Versa?
Is it like the JD GD thing?

We aint got Redmax down here.....so??
I have an Echo pb750t and it's awesome. I've pushed bricks with it, really.
I use Redmax 7001 for backpacks & Lesco 16 HP Hydro leaf blowers for walk behind. Best and fastest combo that works for for me.
I have one Stihl BR 320 and one Redmax EB 4300. Personally, I like the redmax better. Both good blowers, but my redmax starts with less trouble and doesnt take as long to warm up. Redmax EB 7000 is the strongest one Ive used, so I think its one of the best
JD BP 60!
Up to today I'd have said it was my Redmax blower, but now I have to say my big gun is my 10hp Little Wonder!
I just picked up an echo pb-750 after my pb-650 was stolen. The only real difference between the 2 is the tube mounted throttle, and the very large air filter that looks very similiar to the redmax 7001. Both the 650&750 have the same cfm rating, although the 750 seems to be slightly more powerful than the 650.
I am in the market for a wheeled blower, the nearest little wonder dealer is 25 miles from me and will not quote any prices over the phone.
Does any one know the price range ? Thanks

Today is 9-11 NEVER FORGET
I would have to say my Billy Goat makes a great walk behind blower, I have a 10hp one and I feel that sometimes it is too powerful...did I ever tell you about the time that I took siding off from someones house
Little Wonder--any horsepower. Check out Sports Illustrated this week and check out Little Wonder at the U.S. Open. Really neat pic.
Originally posted by Buba
The Red Max EB7001 blows more than the Echo 650, not by much but it does blow more. It is also a full 3 lbs lighter weight with a much much larger air filter. 3 lbs adds up in the coarse of a day. Red Max builds the Schindiawa 650 moldel, good unit. Do yourself a favor and ask a dealer to gas up a Red Max and demo it.
Nice try. Don't ever trust a mfg.'s (or their sales reps) listed weights....weigh them yourself to get the true weight. As far as power, read the following thread:

Science at work here
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.