1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
25-30$ minimun

·
Registered
835 Posts
The least per cut i charge is 40.00. when you pay your Fed, SS and State tax. You need to charge more that someone that wont report there income to the IRS.

·
Registered
7,679 Posts
I'd view it a package deal, i.e. the total time spent at the first location until you finish the last location including travel time. Factor out the time spent at any unrelated stop inbetweez. Once you know the total time for all locations, you can go from there.

·
Registered
237 Posts
$25 minimum charge, but I agree with Fv. If it's one customer you should package it together and give them one price. Unless of course they want certain locations done more frequently or if they want separate invoices per location for tax reporting purposes. But either way, make sure you calculate your travel time in, because if they are not close to each other you will need to do more traveling than you normally would because you probably wouldn't take customers in locations that are not within close proximity to each other.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Usually $30, but for a set of properties like that probably $35 each min.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Basically a min. for my company to show up, does not matter how small, is $35.00. If the job happens to be weekly and is next to multiple other accounts it is $25.00

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
$25 minimum ( i have one exception. i have one $15 account, which is right next to another one, only takes 6 minutes)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I think it's all in how long it takes. I mean in some areas a small lawn would take 25 minutes. In other areas a small lawn can be 15 minutes. This would obviously make the minimum vary as well. Anyway I generally go with a min. of $25 but if it takes like 15 minutes or less and is in one stop for another lawn I make it $20. Example I have three 10-15 minute ones in one stop. One is $20 one is $25 and the third I do to help out family friends, single mom with kids trying to get through college, work eat and sleep... 10x easier for me to mow it than for them to.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I do lawn maintenance for a local finance co. they have 17 offices, I only do 7 of them . They are cut every 2 weeks, they are in 6 different counties, we start at 6a.m. and finish no later than 1 p.m. , Price: $ 12,000.00 / $1,000.00 per month for 12 months - been that way for 3 years now. ( price also includes aprox 6 yds mulch and trimming a few shrubs from time to time.) Largest property takes aboht 30 min to cut. REAL SWEET DEAL:D :D :D :D :angel:

·
Registered
226 Posts
$20-25 If it's really out of shape and going to take a lot more work. Like the edging has never been edged that kind of thing, then I charge more for the first cut to get it in shape.

Steve

·
Registered
305 Posts
We have one 2 $15.00 accounts. One is a business that takes about 10 min. We also do this guy's home, his daughter's home, and his sister's home. He's been with us since day 1 and I know he'll never leave. The other $15.00 is a small yard right across from the sister's house mentioned above. Takes us about 15 minutes. It's a guy we're good friends with, so no big deal.

New bids, I won't go under $20.00. These would be very small, and have to take 20 minutes or less.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.