What is this?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jrodgers, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. jrodgers

    jrodgers LawnSite Member
    Messages: 229

    I posted this on the lawn care forum but nobody knew what is was. I bought this from my local Lesco dealer because they wanted to get rid of it because it was sitting around for a while and no one was interested in it. Any way I bought it because it is like a mobile compressor. It has an 8hp Honda on it with pretty big tank and I picked it up for like $500 (brand new). I figured the motor alone is worth that so I bought it. Just wondering what it is for. It has to be for some kind of applicating because it has a hopper on it and the black tube hooks on underneath and the white wand has a little black button on it and that hooks to the other end of the black tube.



  2. Jason Rose

    Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,858

    I thought I saw this posted on here once, or maybe it was somewhere else... I thought it was determined to be a container plant fertilizing system of some sort? Like for really large commercial nurseries to put a metered amount of granular fertilizer in container grown stock. That, or some kind of granular fertilizer sprayer, or used for applying powders to larger plants and trees.

    I know it is not a sandblaster...

Share This Page