1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

What kind of Bagging Unit???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by outsideimage1, Mar 15, 2005.

1. outsideimage1

outsideimage1 LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you knew if there is a simple bagging unit for a 52" Toro Z-Master. I know that the Exmark has one that is similar to a lawn tractor bagger but I don't know how well it works or if they make a similar unit for my Toro. Can any of you shed any light on this???

2. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Depending on what size you want. The most basic you can get is an Accelerator side bagger.

3. apluslawn

apluslawn LawnSite Member

the acceleratos are pretty good unless you wanna spend a ton of money and get a vacum unit or sumin like that

4. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 52 inch exmark lazer hp and a 60 inch lazer. I have vac systems on both of them. They work great. The 60 will bag the hell out of the grass. Not so great in wet grass but I guess not much you can do. I would say if you have alot of lawns that you are bagging go with the vac system. But if it is a couple lawns that you are using it on go with the accelarator side catcher. Will save you alot of money and space on your trailer. Good luck.