Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

21,630 Posts
Yeah watch out for the commercial for the truck:
- You can get in serious trouble if you insure through regular auto - In case of an accident, they can drop you right there without even covering the actual incident, for example.
And, it can be sky-high. I got it for around 600/year with a perfect driving record (nothing in 5 years, not even a dismissed ticket) and minimum liability on a 1986 dodge 2500. Newer trucks + any marks on driving record: +++ $$$.
It pays to be a safe driver.

For lawn care, here in Virginia it is not required by law to have Insurance and you might check this out in your state...
But if you have to have it, get General business liability or like the other guy said - Commercial liability: It's usually one of those.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.