What kind of license is needed in missouri

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by HazellLawnCare, Apr 4, 2002.

  1. HazellLawnCare

    HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 832

    what license is needed for applying lawn fertilizers and where do you obtain it
  2. bruces

    bruces LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 648

    You probably know, you don't need a license to apply straight fertilizer. However, you do need a license for herbicides, pesticides, or either combined with fertilizer.

    You need a Category 3 license. You can get info on the license at http://ipm.missouri.edu/pat/index.htm. This site has test dates, contact #'s, etc. You will want to order the core manual and category 3 manual for study materials.

    Look on the site and give the people a call, they are very helpful.

Share This Page