1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

What kind of pavers do these look like?

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Dunn's, May 10, 2006.

  1. Dunn's

    Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,534

    sorry its so blurry. I just cant find these stones they kind of just look like colored bricks. and my customers saw these and wants them any help would be greatly appreciated

  2. Pavers Plus

    Pavers Plus LawnSite Member
    Messages: 83

    looks like they might be versa-lok handi stones, but hard to tell from the picture.
  3. NNJLandman

    NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,306

    No way thats versa-lok handy stone, looks more like a uni-lok type block.

  4. Pavers Plus

    Pavers Plus LawnSite Member
    Messages: 83

    went on to Versa-lok's website..... looks like their Accent Stone (non weathered version). It is 4" tall and 12" wide

    there is a slight chance it's UniLock's Garden Stone, which is 4 1/2" tall and 8" wide.........though it looks more like 12" wide block to me.


Share This Page