what kind of sprayer do i need?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by contourbs, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. contourbs

    contourbs LawnSite Member
    Messages: 185

    i need a sprayer just for weed killer. Whats does everyone suggust?
  2. out4now

    out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ
    Messages: 1,796

    There are many good brands, Shindiwia, Solo, Birchmier, SP systems. Depends on how much you are spraying back packs are generally the norm. Even Echo has some sprayers.
  3. contourbs

    contourbs LawnSite Member
    Messages: 185

    its just gonna be for weed killer and used very little
  4. ArizPestWeed

    ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,457

    Sp 3..................................................
  5. bushtrimmer

    bushtrimmer LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 351

    Your probably best off going to Lesco and having them set you up with what's appropriate. When you have problems, it's nice to be able to take it in and have them show you how to fix or unclog the unit. They have the replacement parts there when you need them too.
    I am not affiliated with Lesco but have had tremendous luck with them getting sprayers, pumps etc repaired.

Share This Page