• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

What kind of work are you doing now?

LoneStarLawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
We are still doing "some" mowing here in Texas. Also we are doing some landscaping as well. The biggest thing we are doing right now is getting ready for the season, advertising, equipment..etc.

[Edited by LoneStarLawn on 01-06-2001 at 01:45 PM]

kutnkru

LawnSite Silver Member
Pop has a contract with Time Warner so I sub for him as a Pole Gaffer hanging from 30-40 foot off the spanner lines to keep his arse dry and cozy on these bitter days.

Could probably see some of yer houses ... LMAO

Kris

cleancut

LawnSite Member
I'm still doing leaves in between the snows and also cleaning out a lot of gutters...Last week I also put down 14 yards of mulch...Just working 2-3 days a week but still bringing in pretty good money...Last Friday I cleaned out 14 apt. complex bldg. gutters @ $50.00 a pop...It took me and another guy about 5 hrs..Not too bad for this time of year..This is the latest in the year that I have ever worked since starting 5 yrs. ago..Clean-Cut

TurfGuyTX

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm only working a couple days a week right now. It's going to go to 3 in Feb. and up from there.

Jeff@SGLC.ca

LawnSite Senior Member
No plowing this off season but I have a laundromat that can also keep my busy.

kipcom

LawnSite Senior Member
Snow plowing / tree trimming :cool2:

Book keeping / Taxes ;)

Planning for 2005 season :dizzy: