1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What the heck happened to the Exmark caps?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Keith, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I just went to look on the Vernon site at the Exmark gear and notice they don't have the cool beige/green and beige/blue twill caps anymore. We've probably bought like 30 of these things in the past and they are no more :( What happened?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Keith,

We are in the process of re-evaluating our clothing/promo items. The 04 catalog should be up on the website in the next few weeks. At this point I don't know if they've decided if the caps in question will or will not be part of the 04 items. I hope they keep them around. They were pretty popular.

Thanks

Terry

3. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

What is this Vernon website? I like the weight of the denim short sleeve shirt (not currently offered I see in men's) and was curious if I could buy some embroidered ones there

4. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Oh yeah, a suggestion. I note that there is a way for dealers to buy imprinted Exmark shirts. I think it would be good free advertising for Exmark to sell t shirts and collared uniform shirts with your logo on it that can also be imprinted or embroidered with a customer's company name. If the price was kept low enough I bet you'd find proud Exmark users buying them for their crews. Even sold at a small loss or no profit, getting the logo out there in large numbers has got to be a good thing for the company. Make it a household name. : )

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Bruce 32,

Vernon is our clothing/promotional good supplier. All the Exmark imprinted stuff is handled directly throgh their facility at this time. Once in a while dealers will order a supply of impinted items but usually it's fairly limited to hats and such.

Thanks

Terry

6. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

That works for me. I would love to get shirts like that Bruce.