Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was just looking for feed back on what to charge for spraying Round Up along a 200 foot fence line and a 5x5 foot space on the back of the house and 13 feet of space on 2 sides of the drive way and another part of the side of the house. so what would you guys charge for Reapplying Round-Up since its the 2nd applying. and i payed $9.00 for the one gallon size.
Thanks for the feed back

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
first of all, make sure that your business is licensed for pesticide application and also make sure that you are certified as well.

If you are not, don't take the chance of applying pesticides. To many things and too many fines can go wrong.

·
Registered
170 Posts
round up- charge $100.00 per hour you'll cover costs and put a nice profit in your pocket. You won't have much competition at that price and everybody will be happy

·
Registered
147 Posts
FINAL..... WHAT EVER! YOU DO..... make sure your certified!!!!

I don't know how much I can stress this....

Belive me, lets just say I learned my lesson the hard way....

and 1 Gallon of non-concentrate round-up isssss..... on sale at Lowes for $9.99...so he wasnt lieing about that.

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
hometown, what im saying is, if he is using the product on a "professional basis", he shouldnt be paying $9 a gallon. i can mix up a batch for about $1.50 a gallon. get it?

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Originally posted by hortboy
round up- charge $100.00 per hour you'll cover costs and put a nice profit in your pocket. You won't have much competition at that price and everybody will be happy
...And while you're doing this, make sure you put a 50 hour minimum on the job so you can cover the fines and costs when you are seen doing this. THESE GUYS DON'T MESS AROUND!!! They are PAID to do what they do, and most of them do it well. People caught = revenue for THEIR department.....job security.

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
runner is right. b4 i was licensed, i was stopped in the street. they were looking through my truck bed for granuals, anything they can find. behing my truck seat, under the seat, thought i was on the show "cops".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.