As some of you may have read in this thread I have been having some trouble with my fuel injected Lazer. To start from scratch, I chose the dealer I purchased from by elimination. The first choice was a larger dealer that I have dealt with in the past. However the last few times I talked with them they urged me to go with a Kubota and they for sure did not want to sell the injected Lazer, they just don't like them. Dealer number two seemed like a real nice guy, bigger dealer but down to earth. Last time I talked to him he was suggesting I give the Super Z a chance. I noted some hostility between he and the distributor of Exmark which led me to think he might not be an Exmark dealer for long. There were a couple others, but they were Mom and Pop type operations that had only recently taken on Exmark and commercial mowers in general. I chose a dealer that, although not as big as some of the others, seemed to have a fair sized inventory and has had Exmark for a while. They were the ones I felt most comfortable buying from, although from the very beginning I hoped I never had any EFI problems...if you know what I mean Anyway, to make a long story short, a problem develops that causes the mower to run bad at times. Very rich, hesitates, and overall underpowered. Sometimes it runs great, it's a hit and miss thing Enough about that, you can read that in the other thread I take the mower back after it gets to the point one day where I can't stand it anymore. Dealer takes it in. It stays there for 16 days. They didn't do a hell of a lot to it in that time period. I think it sat there for 15 of those days They claim they can't really find anything wrong with it and there test procedure consists of leaving it running behind the shop for an hour They have no grass so it's kinda hard for them to test I guess. I pick the mower up and it runs good for about two lawns and then the code 34 is back and running rough. I have talked to Kohler and have emailed Dustin at Exmark and both have seemed genuinely concerned. Dustin went as far as to call the dealer and tell them that it's still not right. They told him they had not heard from me and thought it was fixed. Well, they never really found anything wrong in the first place The mower runs good enough about half of the time, which is sure better than not having it at all. Basically I am not to fond of the idea of taking it back and letting it sit in the elements for two more weeks When I got it back before it had mildew all over the seat and managed to have more damage to the anti-scalp rollers than I have done to them in 120 hours Not sure what they did there My question is this. Do you take it back to same dealer and let them have at it again and hope that they and Kohler can come up with a fix? Or do you find another dealer and let them take a stab at it. The dealer that worked on it before told Dustin (Exmark) today that I need to get it back asap, like tomorrow, because their commercial mechanic is going on vacation next week. How promising does that sound? Would you be willing to bet the mower is sitting out behind the shop while he's on vacation? Anyway, I would like to hear what you would do if in the same situation. It will go a long way in helping me make a decision. One thing to note, no Exmark dealer is close by. All of them are a good distance, this one 70 minutes each way. So I can't just pack up and go check it out on a daily basis.