1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

What type of ground cover is this???

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by pickupman96, May 6, 2011.

1. pickupman96

pickupman96 LawnSite Member

Today i did a weeding and mulch job and the homeowner told me to pull this ground cover crap from one of the beds. After doing it she was mad that i removed it and now wants it back. She said she planted it years ago and cant remember what its called and i have no idea. It came up like a carpet and had small white flowers. Any ideas??? Thanks

2. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

really...........................

3. KINGMADE

KINGMADE LawnSite Member

4. Forever Green Landscaping

Forever Green Landscaping LawnSite Member

Candytuft Carpet phlox
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

So she is mad that you did what she asked? Who is paying for the replacement?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. dboyd351

dboyd351 LawnSite Bronze Member

:confused:

What he said.

7. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

She was pointing at the Creeping Charlie, but he didn't like the phlox... :)

8. nightshutter

nightshutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from UT

Did she physically show you what to remove or was it verbal like remove that over there?

9. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

I had something like this happen to me years ago, but just the opposite. Lady wanted her flowerbeds clean out, i gave her a price. i went there to do the work and she was not home. i got all the leaves out, pulled all the weeds, applied mulch. went back a few days later to get paid and she was telling me i did not do the job. turns out she wanted the plants, flowers and shrubs all cleaned out of the bed.